Scrapbooking de BadBarbie

Scrapbooking de BadBarbie

7 août 2016

Défi d'août More than words et Creative Embellisments








Pour More than Words
I used round on my background with modeling paste. And the picture with my friend Frarin was perfect, she is my scrapbooking friend for a long time ago! So I used the quote: a friend is a gift to treasure forever.

J'ai utilisé les ronds dans mon fond de page que j'ai créer avec de la modeling paste. La photo de mon amie Frarin et moi-même était parfaite pour le défi car on est devenue des copines de scrapbooking depuis un bon petit bout déjà! J'ai utilisé la phrase suivante pour nous représenter: l'amitié est un cadeau que l'on garde précieusement pour toujours.

Voici le lien du défi/link for the challenge:

Pour Creative Embellisments

I used the twist circulair with modeling paste and I was inspired by the amount of pink flowers. So I decided to put a lot of flowers to frame my picture

J'ai utilisé la "twist" des cercles en modeling paste et je me suis inspiré de la quantité de fleurs rose qui se trouve dans l'image et j'ai décidé d'encadré ma photo avec des fleurs.


Voici le lien du défi/link for the challenge:


13 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful! I really like how you worked the concentric circle work in there. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Ooooh I love this Barbie. You have totally rocked our challenge with this gorgeous creation. I think it might be my new fave of yours. Thanks for playing along with us again at More Than Words.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. Such a sweet creation !! Lovely colours and great background work with those circles of texture paste !! I just love this page ! Thank you so much for joining us at More than Words !!

    RépondreEffacer
  4. so beautiful, love the colors and the framing :) Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    RépondreEffacer
  5. This is fabulous. I love your use of the round stencils! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    RépondreEffacer
  6. Superbe page! J'adore comment tu as utilisé ton stencil en rond. Merci d'avoir participé au défi de Creative Embellishments.

    RépondreEffacer
  7. Another gorgeous layout! Love the stencil that you used to incorporate the circle creative challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreEffacer
  8. Gorgeous splashes of color! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    RépondreEffacer
  9. BEAUTIFUL page! Thanks for joining in over @ More Than Words this month! x

    RépondreEffacer
  10. Beautiful page, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments.

    RépondreEffacer
  11. Fabulous layout! Love the colors! All the best from MTW! :)

    RépondreEffacer
  12. oh wow.. That is so pretty.. Thank you for sharing with us ladies over at Creative Embellishments.

    RépondreEffacer